Hi,

After some consideration I agree that supplementing the core docs is
better then replacing them.

If I could make a feature suggestion. It would be handy if there was a
shortcut syntax for linking to the definition of terms in the core
documentation (much as the <lisp> tag currently does). so that we
didn't have to type the entire address every time. possibly {ref set}
to refer to the refS.html#set in the core documentation.

regards

Konrad.