Hi Kriangkrai,

> I have a patch to add block comment (#{....}#)

it would be nice to have block comments.  I would actually prefer
something which would not make me edit both ends of the commented out
expression, e.g. Common Lisp #+NIL(...) is better in that sense as you
can stay at the beginning all the time when commenting or

> and unescape string ({$.....$}) syntax.

I think unescaping strings does not scale, using it in all sorts of
templates usually leads to a mess.  It's much better to stay in the
"lisp world" as opposed to the "string world" I think;-)