I've implemented simply selecting a slew of lines in my editor,
hitting ctrl-t and they're all single line commented. I'm sure this
can be done in VIM too with some work (if it isn't there already).

Anyway, after doing that I never wished for multi line comments again.

Let's not make the interpreter more complicated for nothing.

/Henrik