Hi Kriangkrai,

I can't remember the wording in the documentation for (pool), if it
loads all in to memory, I think so though. You can split databases
into numbered files if they're big, how that is done should be covered
too in the documentation, (tutorial or refrence).

When it comes to general database manipulation, I've written some
stuff here: http://www.prodevtips.com/2008/04/23/simple-oodb-in-pico-lisp/

It has not been reviewed by Alex so there might be better or more
efficient ways to do these things, the code works though.

/Henrik