Hi Kriangkrai,

> 1. What is the purpose of the ".ffi.fn" files?

the FFI generator works with miniPicoLisp which runs as 64 bit app so
I did not need to install any 32 bit libraries...  .ffi.fn files
contain symbol table which is included in the tab.c file.  It should
work with normal picolisp after some modifications regarding how it is
compiled and linked.  I have somewhere a bit improved version for
normal picolisp but haven't got around to polishing it well enough to
publish it.

> 2. After running ".ffi" to generate files, how should I build it so
> that the functions can be called in PicoLisp? Do you have a sample
> Make file?

It is all in the mplisp.tar.gz file.  It is miniPicoLisp though.

> 3. For the type 'double', I see that you use box()/unBox() instead
> of doubleToNum()/numToDouble(), why, any differences? That make me
> has another question, what more functions that
> doubleToNum()/numToDouble() do, as PicoLisp fixed-point is just a
> (big) integer?

miniPicoLisp is missing some macros that are in picolisp2 but it
should work anyway as there are only integers in both versions.

> By the way, http://logand.com/sw/mplisp.tar.gz do not exist (404).

Oops, fixed, thank you!

Cheers,

Tomas