On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 11:51:37PM +0100, Henrik Sarvell wrote:
> but then when I try to login with admin/admin I get:
>
> : !? (get *DB (cdr Tree) (car Tree))
> Bad DB file

This looks like there is no database open. Did you start it as

   $ ./dbg app/main.l lib/too.l -main -go

This will create the "db/app/" directory if not already there.

> I'm thinking that my 32bit executable is not 100% alright since it's
> compiled and used on a 64bit system and all.

This should be OK. I used 32-bit versions, compiled either under 32-bit
or 64-bits, on 64-bit systems without problem.

Perhaps prefixing 'strace' to the above command can help?