I think I might be able to pull this one off, I just need input on two
things:

(panel T (pack ,"Customer/Supplier" " @1") '(may Delete) '(choCuSu) 'nr
'+CuSu)

The 'nr '+CuSu part, is it necessary, what is it used for in the panel, what
happens if there is an +Entity without an increasing +Key +Number?

(<table> 'chart (choTtl ,"Customers/Suppliers" 'nr '+CuSu)

Here the number only seems to be used to generate a proper title, however
the question is the same as above, could NIL be passed in a worst case
scenario?

Apart from that I think I've got it, when it comes to autogeneration
involving links/+ObjViews I will employ first convention and if that fails,
configuration.

/Henrik