Just one final question, here is a gui example from the demo app:

(gui 'query '(+QueryChart) (cho)
         '(goal
            (quote
               @Nr (and *ItemNr (cons @ T))
               @Nm *ItemNm
               @Pr (and *ItemPr (cons @ T))
               @Sup *ItemSup
               (select (@@)
                  ((nr +Item @Nr) (nm +Item @Nm) (pr +Item @Pr) (nm
+CuSu @Sup (sup +Item)))
                  (range @Nr @@ nr)
                  (part @Nm @@ nm)
                  (range @Pr @@ pr)
                  (tolr @Sup @@ sup nm) ) ) )
         6
         '((This) (list This (: nr) This (: sup) (: sup ort) (: pr))) )

That last line seems to control what is shown in the columns of the
search result list, that seems to imply some kind of convention at
work since (if that is the case) a call to This will display the 'nm
value, same goes for a plain (: sup) which will get the suppliers'
name. Correct or not?

Btw I couldn't find the definition of (gui) despite doing a search in
the whole library, where is it?

/Henrik