Hi Alex,

Thanks for the help. I have made quite a few changes to adapt pico to
the plan9 compiler. I don't think there is a compiler flag that let me
align addresses. I have to search further or repeat the changes in the
bigpico and try to compile that. Anyway, have to wait till I get a
comfortable weekend or the next holiday. :-)

Thanks,

-- Vijay

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wro=
te: