Hi again,

On 04-11-10 19:53 , Alexander Burger wrote:
Hi all,

here is an update.

Besides the basic I/O system and half-baked network functions (until now
only 'connect', 'accept' and a partial 'port'), we have now a set of
functions interfacing to the Java Reflection API.

I'd like to describe them shortly, and hear your opinions. You can try
it if you like if you download the current testing release.
..
Then we have 'public', it supports two forms:

    (public 'obj 'any) ->  obj
       Returns the value of a public field 'any' in object 'obj'

    (public 'cls 'any) ->  obj
       Returns the value of a public field 'any' in class 'cls'
I would suggest that this 'public' function should allow multiple any's, so that you can do a chained get-value. ;-)

/Jon