Hi Jakob,

> So cool that it works!  I just demoed examples from Rosettacode to a friend
> and was delighted that the Swing example just worked...

Good to hear! :)

However, I should mention one problem here, which we discussed only in
IRC until now:

Using Swing with ErsatzLisp is problematic, because Swing events run in
a separate thread. And, as we all know, this can easily create havoc in
PicoLisp. PicoLisp uses shallow dynamic binding, so that the value of
any symbol (e.g. a local variable) might easily be changed by another
thread.

If we intended to create substantial apps with Swing or similar
packages, we should either develop some convention about variable usage
in event handlers (e.g. separate transient symbols) or use extensive
locking mechanisms.