Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> writes:

> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 02:32:00PM +0200, Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
>> Terry Palfrey <terrypalfrey...@gmail.com>
>> writes:
>>
>> > Will this include the Rosetta Code examples?
>> Thats not a bad idea at all, but it depends a bit on the technical side.
>> It would seem to be too much work if I had to transform the Rosetta Code
>> html to Tex and then pick out the PicoLisp parts.
>
> Well, I have all the solutions I posted so far in a single large source
> file ("rosettacode.l", 17194 lines as of today).
>
> So I uploaded it now to software-lab.de. Perhaps it helps?
>
>    http://software-lab.de/rosettacode.l

Thanks Alex, that seems to be the only feasable solution to me to
programmatically convert this .l file into a .tex file and use it as
attachment. Since the rosettacode.l file looks very clean and organized,
and the Rosetta task-titles and outputs are included, it should be
possible.

--
cheers,
Thorsten