Alabhya Singh <alab...@yahoo.com> writes:

>  Thanks a lot! Thorsten Jolitz for detailed informative help.

As an Org-mode fan I would really like to have these docs in Org-mode,
would make everything easier, but then you need to prepare the export to
LaTeX such that the outcome looks as professional as the Springer
LaTeX templates I used for the books. Its possible, but likely not easy
and time consuming.

I do have both books as .txt files (as the only two files in a directory) on my
machine, for searching them in parrallel with

,----[ C-h f helm-do-grep RET ]
| helm-do-grep is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in
| `helm-grep.el'.
|
| It is bound to C-x c M-g s, <menu-bar> <tools> <Helm> <Tools> <Grep>.
|
| (helm-do-grep)
|
| Preconfigured helm for grep.
| Contrarily to Emacs `grep', no default directory is given, but
| the full path of candidates in ONLY.
| That allow to grep different files not only in `default-directory' but
anywhere
| by marking them (C-<SPACE>). If one or more directory is selected
| grep will search in all files of these directories.
| You can also use wildcard in the base name of candidate.
| If a prefix arg is given use the -r option of grep (recurse).
| The prefix arg can be passed before or after start file selection.
| See also `helm-do-grep-1'.
`----

Its very convenient to be able to simply copy found code/text from an
Emacs buffer then. Don't remember how I converted the docs, but I could
send them as PM attachment if you send me a private email address.

> From: Thorsten Jolitz
> <tjol...@gmail.com>;

cheers,
Thorsten