> From: Thorsten Jolitz
> "Loyall, David" writes:
> > The Internet would like to run this locally.  Would you post the
> > verilog source and build files?  Or a link to a repository?
>
> I think this has the potential to make a very nice and successfull kickstarter
> project, so why not try to build a business idea around it instead of just
> giving
> away the verilog source and build files?

It's a Lisp machine.  It probably shouldn't be born crippled (with closed
design). :)

It still needs additional development, right Geo and Alex?  Many hands make
light work.

Have you seen https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8340283 ?  Folks are looking
for the source already.

You can still make money on "open source" hardware.  In fact, that's a new
trend.  https://www.google.com/search?q=open+hardware

Cheers,
--Dave