Hi Alex,
Actually i did try to boot this since from your first release but until now i
still cant make it boot, it pauses for a while then proceed to the default OS
stored on the hard drive.. Next plan is to build it within the machine i want
to boot on it.. Btw does Intel or AMD matter on this?

BR,Geo

     On Sunday, July 5, 2015 5:19 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de>