Hi Alex,
> Oops, sorry. My fault! "init/.pil/history" was added recently, and I> forgot
> to include it into the release script.>> Please download once more
> "pilos.tgz".

Yes! i was able build the image and immediately tried it using my USB stick,
it's working!!! but I'm stuck at "Checking long mode".. maybe because I'm
trying it under an Intel i3? Let me try it with my AMD machine back in my room
and feedback to you how it goes... this is great!!

> I think that currently there is no special dependency on AMD, though I> used
> only the AMD CPU manuals.
OK noted, and yes i agree with that.. but lets keep an eye on this..

BR,Geo

     On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 1:56 PM, Alexander Burger <abu@software-labde>
wrote:

 Hi Geo,

thanks for the feedback! :)

> I tried building them and here is what i get:
> * First release: make will generate x86-64.bin* Latest release: make:
> *** No rule to make target `init/.pil/history', needed by `db.bin'.

Oops, sorry. My fault! "init/.pil/history" was added recently, and I
forgot to include it into the release script.

Please download once more "pilos.tgz".

> I used pil 3.1.11.1

That's perfect.