Hi Erik,

Great job! There is one feature I miss, however, and that’s the old “section
links” that used to be on the left hand side. I can now use the search function
to find the “sections”, but that is too cumbersome. I think there should be
quick links for at least these two:

Articles & Essays http://picolisp.com/wiki/?articles
Examples http://picolisp.com/wiki/?examples

When I search for “examples”, the long list of Search results makes the page
header very high, high enough to contain all the search results. That’s not
very elegant. I think the “searchGrp” div should be “floating” above the “menu”
div, like a drop-down. It could also have a clickable X in the upper right
corner so one could make it go away.

I also think the main text color (#666) is somewhat too light. For me, #333
looks better.

/Jon

On 24. mar. 2016, at 16.34, Erik Gustafson