On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Erik Gustafson
<erik.d.gustaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The general theme of the feedback was that there is too much text,
> not enough super simple code examples […].

Indeed. I'm no PicoLisp expert but I don't know nothing either, and
the first code example seems convoluted.
Maybe there should be a trivial example like the factorial (maybe with
recur/recurse),
and a more powerful one related to the db and/or the html functions?

Also, it seems to me that the monospaced font seems a bit outdated,
especially beside the more modern ones we have now.

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)
http://delicious.com/profgraorg (liens, favoris)