Today I added save and save as options to the file menu as well as the
save-as option to the toolbar. That will be handy when you create a
new file from within PIDA since before you could_not_ save it under a
meaningful name.

You might want to get the new version from svn and update the .deb

regard, alex

On 25 Jan., 16:20, derek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 4:31 pm, khiraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > No. My deb packages contains it. And I apologize it. I have somehow
> > uploaded a wrong .deb version. (it does not contain the python module)
> > I have corrected it. Please redownload it.
> Indeed, the new download contains moo, and now I have an editor I can
> actually use in Pida!!!!!!
> Thank you, Khiraly
 To post to this group, send email to