Hi everyone.

I am becoming a bit distressed with the individual copyrights and
licenses in the PIDA source.

Now I propose that everyone donates their entire codes to All the PIDA
authors. Ie everyone in AUTHORS file.

I suggest a copyright notice such as:

Copyright <year> PIDA Authors (see AUTHORS).

The reason for this is that we don't want to get into trouble like
Mercurial have, where they cannot change their license because they
cannot contact all individual copyright holders. We need to maintain a
centralized level of control.

In part, this is mostly my fault for letting it happen as developers
come and go. So, if anyone has strong disagreement with this happening
to their code, please let me know, and we will come to an arrangement.

Your friendly neighbourhood dictator,

Ali