So far, not a fan of 18.04.  I'd been using Gnome Ubuntu, and pretty happy
with it, but it got eaten by Ubuntu this release and in a test install the
user interface knobs I came to rely on are both uninstalled out of the box
and broken once installed. Ubuntu's power trip over a narrowly-conceived
user experience hasn't abated significantly afaict.  Ghosts of Unity.
Blech.