I've just phoned my sister asking if she wanted me to go round to update
her Spotty plugin (I set it up for her while she was on holiday two
weeks ago), she said no, Spotify was working fine, no need to come
round. She has no idea how to update a plugin.

Just sayin'.

LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20, playlists and LMS cache
on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 >
AVI DM5
Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20beta7/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio
Minx 5 (study)
Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
(garage)
1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x Touch (used for display and controller
only) - 1 x SB3 (spare) - 1 x Radio (spare)