vinnie_tw wrote:
> Yes, I did. The log file shows that I paused and played a track and then
> paused it again. That track was a Spotify track, which I browsed to
> using the Spotty menu options.

Yes they're there. But there's no sign of Spotify at all. The other day
you posted errors you got trying to play Spotify content ("Couldn't
create command line for spt playback ..."). But in the latest snippet
there's none of those. Nor any sign of LMS trying to find a transcoding
rule (which would show up there if you enabled logging for
player.source).

Maybe you need to give us more information about how you run LMS. What's
the list of startup parameters you're using? Did you disable
transcoding?

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR