mherger wrote:
> Yes they're there. But there's no sign of Spotify at all. The other day
> you posted errors you got trying to play Spotify content ("Couldn't
> create command line for spt playback ..."). But in the latest snippet
> there's none of those. Nor any sign of LMS trying to find a transcoding
> rule (which would show up there if you enabled logging for
> player.source).
>
> Maybe you need to give us more information about how you run LMS. What's
> the list of startup parameters you're using? Did you disable
> transcoding?

I run LMS 7.9.0 in a Docker Container on my QNAP NAS. Pulled the
justifiably/logitechmediaserver container from Docker Hub and installed
it in Container Station following the instructions
https://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?t=123933. I run that container with
all the defaults, no specific startup parameters (other than those baked
into the container image). That works fine, no problem playing local
(NAS) music content, or Spotify tracks using the Triode plug-in. I did
not touch any of the transcoding rules. Before installing Spotty, i
de-installed the Triode plug-in. Spotty shows up in the MyApps menu, I
can then browse Spotify tracks, but I get no sound. As soon as I
de-install Spotty and re-install the Triode Spotify plug-in, everything
is fine. Below picture shows the transcoding settings when using the
Triode Spotify plug-in.
22861

|Filename: screenshot.jpg                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22861|