scala wrote:
> Dear Philippe,
>
> I think I will need your kind help for successfully running the plugin
> on a QNAP HS-251 running 4.2.0, and LMS 7.9.0 nightly (I still have to
> move to the official 7.9.0).
> I have successfully installed Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum,
> Crypt::OpenSSL::Random, Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA and all the compile errors
> at plugin install and LMS restart time that I had in the first attempts
> have disappeared.  (In fact, in doubt I installed also IO-Socket-INET6,
> but nothing changed).
> LMS and the plugin seem to start correctly, and I can see all my
> squeezeboxes as Airplay devices from my iPhone. However, when I try to
> connect, I get the message "impossible to connect to Squeezebox etc." on
> the iPhone.

Did you ever get this working? I'm runnig pretty much the same kind of
setup. I got the error about Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA but did not even manage
to install that when there seemed to be a bunch of dependencies (like
Crypt::OpenSSL::Random for which there then again was some compiler
bug). I'd be vey interested to hear your about your experiences in this
area...:)