Pro+. Decided to try PiCorePlayer and Spotty, and it works great, but
I would like to run the full stream. I read through all 95 forum
pages, and see the teaser above, and the authors reference to turning
off the PCM conversion to Flac. I tried changing a few settings in the
"advanced" "File Types" menu, but am a bit lost. Can someone explain
exactly what must be changed to enable the full 1411kbs stream?

You'll get the "full stream" anyway, whether it's flac or PCM. But if you want to tweak: go the File Types menu, scroll down to the "Spotty" type and disable flac on the right hand side.

--

Michael