Hi Michael

Just curious - does Spotty need the Spotify port (4070) to be open, or
it clever enough to channel it through

I kind of assumed it did, so have it open, but I am about to muck about
with a docker container for an embedded LMS in a LibreElec (Kodi)
scenario and wanted to know for sure one way or another.

In the meantime thankyou for your continued efforts with Spotty and LMS
- they are much appreciated.  I did a survey of streaming solutions
again recently and -still- find the whole squeezebox ecosystem to be the
best for my needs.   Pretty remarkable given I first bought in in 2001!