Birrel wrote:
> Squeeze CTRL is workung, thank you for mentioning it. Is there a way to
> clear the list of search queries?

Good question! I do not know how to clear it. Actually I usually do not
use the search function in SPOTTY as I generally use the LMS search
function and then point it to SPOTTY on the screen after the search
criteria is entered. I see that even through LMS GUI there is no
apparent way to clear the search list in SPOTTY. Possibly requires a
tweak of SPOTTY by Michael?

Regards, David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids