Hi guys - I'm running Windows 10 Version 1703 fully patched. When
entering in my Spotify credentials in LMS > Advanced > Spotty Spotify
for Squeezebox, I'm getting the exact same error as a couple others in
plugin, installed MSFT Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86), disabled
old Spotify plugin. Restarted LMS. Rebooted the PC.

I get a CMD window pop up with the following:
"hread 'main' panicked at 'Authentication failed',
C:\cygwin\home\mh\git\spotty\target\i686-pc-windows-msvc\release\build\librespot-8e0c60f10117bf90\out/lib.rs:365
note: Run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace."

I also get a windows pop-up:
"potty.exe has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

Any ideas? Would love to get this working! Thanks in advance!