1uke_ wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the world of Logitech Music Server and I am loving it!
>
> I got everything set up yesterday, and haven't stopped listing to music
> or the radio streams via the iPlayer Plug in.
>
> I am now looking for recommendations for other plug is to install.
>
> *I was wondering what are your favourite plug ins to extend the
> functionality of Logitech Music Server?*

Spotty
BBC iPlayer
Lastmix - used in conjunction with Don't Stop the Music (which is built
in to 7.9.x)
Playlist Manager
Music & Artist Information - gives lyrics on iPeng amongst other things
What Was That Tune
Chromecast Bridge - turns a Chromecast into an SB player
AirPlay Bridge - turns an AirPlay receiver into an SB player

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng