1uke_ - are you for real or just trying to waste our time?

You are asking question as if you had no idea what kind of software you installed, nor why you did so. You ask questions for which you don't read the answers. You ask questions only a few lines after you got the response. You ask users to describe plugins, when every plugin comes with a description in the plugin manager.

Spotty - if you have a Spotify premium account it allows you to play
Spotify tracks

Can I use Spotty with a free account? Or do you need a pay account to
use it?

--

Michael