Ok I will expand my post but first I will say that the most important
add on imho is iPeng.

Spotty - if you have a Spotify premium account it allows you to play
Spotify tracks as if they were in your own library. Best used with DSTM
- see later
BBC iPlayer & Extras - should be self explanatory
Lastmix - inside 7.9 is Don’t Stop The Music (DSTM) which is configured
on a per Player basis. Essentially it will auto add stuff to your
playlist if you forget to do so. Lastmix uses the Last.fm system to help
select what to play next which can be from your own library, any
streaming service you have eg Spotty and from your favourites. Without
Lastmix DSTM can produce odd unrelated results. With it you get very
sensible selections that match what you were previously playing.

The other plugins I mentioned are self explanatory.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng