The Duo V1 has a Infrant chip which has a SPARC processor - I don't know
if Philippe has a binary for Sparc processors - most system have x86 or
ARM.

If you're still running ReadyNAS on a Sparc, then I'd strongly suggest moving LMS to a Pi or something else. You'll be facing not only compatibility issues with LMS and some plugins, but more and more streams will fail to play due to its outdated SSL infrastructure. Not to mention that it's awfully slow compared to anything you'd be running nowadays. We had to introduce "optimizations" specifically for this platform just to make it work reasonably - about 8-10 years ago!

--

Michael