mherger wrote:
> > The Duo V1 has a Infrant chip which has a SPARC processor - I don't
> know
> > if Philippe has a binary for Sparc processors - most system have x86
> or
> > ARM.
>
> If you're still running ReadyNAS on a Sparc, then I'd strongly suggest
> moving LMS to a Pi or something else. You'll be facing not only
> compatibility issues with LMS and some plugins, but more and more
> streams will fail to play due to its outdated SSL infrastructure. Not to
>
> mention that it's awfully slow compared to anything you'd be running
> nowadays. We had to introduce "optimizations" specifically for this
> platform just to make it work reasonably - about 8-10 years ago!
>
> --
>
> Michael

Just adding to Michael's point by saying that you can easily run LMS on
a Pi but still have your music files on the NAS (as long as both are
wired it should work fine).

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng