left channel wrote:
> I turned off my Windows notification sounds long ago. But I see no great
> need for this, as the mini player serves the same purpose for me. Maybe
> a smaller mini player showing only text?
The mini-browser, when opened, follows the player panel configuration,
whether compact or not.  So you can make the mini-browser look like
this:

24923

Unfortunately, when you change the compact mode from within the
mini-browser, it does not resize like it should.  But now I think I can
make that work better in the next version.

I have also been working on an issue where the mini-browser can
interfere with where the main window opens up on multi-monitor systems,
i.e. if you have the mini-browser on a different monitor from the main
browser, then next time you open the main browser it may show up on the
same monitor as the mini-browser is currently on, not the monitor it was
last on.  I have that fixed in development.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: mb2.PNG                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24923|

Squeezelite-X