left channel wrote:
> Thanks Greg! Your mini-browser already works better than the original,
> and now if you can make it collapse correctly in response to its own
> control I really don't see the need for a tray notification.

I also experimented with with the idea of using the mini-browser itself
as a simulation of a notification.  So on new song event, the
mini-browser would appear sorta like a notification.  Then, you could,
say, skip the song right there.  I sorta like this idea, but lots of
little challenges to work out including fixing the resizing issue on the
mini-browser. (And I am not having any luck with that, yet).

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X