dborod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure when this problem started, but playing apple lossless files
> no longer seems to work for me in iPeng, but flac and mp3 flies play
> just fine.
>
> I'm running the latest iOS, iPeng, and the latest nightly LMS is running
> on a Mac running macOS 10.13.4.
>
> Apple lossless files play fine through localplayer on the Mac itself.
>
> Any ideas?

ALAC files play fine on my iPhone with iPeng (latest versions).
Maybe there is something else at play. I've had some issues with ALAC
files and piCorePlayer a while back. Can't remember what the exact
explanation was but it had something to do with the way the ALAC files
were constructed. Simply having the ALAC files recreated by iTunes
(convert to feature in iTunes) solved that.

'Cambridge Audio 851D-S'
(https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/851/851d) -> 'Focal MP1200'
(http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio, 1 x SB Touch and 2 x RPI 2B
1 x SB3 and 1 x SB Touch in storage
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.9.0.
iPeng on iPhone, SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon