pippin wrote:
> Does it still work correctly on the Squeezebox itself? Then I really
> suspect itÂ’s some kind of issue with the artwork scaler.

I can get the artwork showing for a bit by deleting the cache,
rescanning and restarting the server. iPeng initially shows all artwork
but then after a while most disappears. All artwork is there and is
shown correctly by both SB players and LMS and there is nothing that I
can see in the LMS logs that indicate a problem.

Could this be an iOS issue? I recently moved to 11.3.1 so maybe it's
this that is not playing nicely with iPeng?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

HB

1 x Duet, 1 x Boom, 3 x Radio, 2 x Touch with iPeng 9 served by Synology
1815+ and LMS 7.9.1