Thanks for the info, seems that it works fine for some and not for
others.

By crashing all the time, I mean just that :-; I load it up, select a
seed song for a mix, and 9/10 I get a 'Not Responding' error. I
restart, try to use the GUI to run the API service, it just hangs on
the screen, I can't access the api service 99% of the time, and it
hangs again. Once it seemed to be working, but I've never seen the mm
icon while looking via the SB3!

All my songs are verified (took about 3 weeks) but I just can't get it
to do anything without the crashing.

I wonder if I should try and find 1.7 as that seems to be the version
people have working, and maybe the 1.8 upgrade is causing the trouble.

Thanks for all your input.

BT

--
BigTony