Michael Herger;238471 Wrote:

> The MIP forums might be a better place to discuss MIP only issues.
>
> As for stability: I've been running MIP 1.7 without one single crash
> ever
> since it came out. I'm using it in headless server mode only together
> with
> SlimServer. I'm going to update to 1.8.x while I update the whole
> system.
> We'll see how this behaves.

Thanks Michael,
Although I do not seem to have much luck running headless, the mix
function is working now for SC as long as I use the GUI and start MIP
before SC.
Not the most elegant solution, but untill I get to the bottom of my
problem I'll run with it.
Stability issues are mostly from me mucking it up trying to get SC to
respond to the headless server.

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K R200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature. (Listening room)
SB3 (RWA analog) -> Rotel RB1070 -> B&W Matrix 805. (Bedroom)
Fridgidare -> Mirror Pond pale ale -> easy chair w/remote -> irritated
neighbors.