Philip Meyer;698689 Wrote:
> Hi dbinder101 <dbinder101.5a904n1333124882 (AT) no-mx (DOT)
> forums.slimdevices.com>,
>
> >Do you have any plans on adding a setting to check for the number of
> >tracks before repeating an artist? I have just started to use
> >DynamicMix as a replacement to SugarCube and so far it's been working
> >really well, I really like the mixes that it picks, but I find that
> it
> >repeats the same Artist too often.
> >
> I have noticed this occasionally too.  Sometimes I find it will switch
> alternate tracks between two artist's albums.
>
> It's really down to the mix settings and MusicIP.  Try tweaking the
> settings, eg. increase the Variety to make selection a bit more random,
> or try using one of the MusicIP Recipes.

Thanks for the quick response. Do you have any information on using
recipes? I have tried searching through the forums and wiki but can't
find any good information about how to create and use them. I do see
the drop down of pre-defined recipes but have no idea what they do or
how to modify them. Thanks.

--
dbinder101