Thanks everyone for all of your input on these pluggins (especially
BPA!)

I've run into a bit of an issue with the waveinput pluggin on my
Raspberry Pi.  If I play a stereo mp3 file, it works fine.  However, if
I play a mono mp3 file, the LMS player can't play the file.  Here's what
I'm using:

- LMS running under Linux on Raspberry Pi (running Raspbian Wheezy)
- Mp3 file being played using mpg321
- Output of mpg321 going to loopback device (in my case hw:2,0,0)
- WaveInput recording from loopback device (in my case hw:2,1,0)
- Audio attempting to be played on Squeezelite running under Raspbian
Wheezy (also tried Squeezelite on Ubuntu 14.04).

Again, if mpg321 displays that it is playing a stereo mp3, all works as
desired.

However, if mpg321 displays that it is playing an mp3 in mono,
squeezelite players (all LMS players?) can't play the stream.

Any thoughts would be appriciated.

Thanks!