ant! wrote:
> But I can't open this stream in the Squeezebox, I tried in "Tune in URL"
> of the TuneIn plugin (maybe this is not the good place?) with
> "wavin:hw:1,0", but no output. Or is it better to save this as a
> playlist?

Two possibilities come to mind:
1. No permission for user which runs LMS to access audio hardware - for
example is the LMS user a member of the audio group ?
2. Something in the command line generated is wrong. Enable logging
player.source to DEBUG and then try the "wavin:" URL.  In the log you'll
see the command line being attempted with "arecord" so you can check if
it matches the command the works for you.