bernt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I need some help to create a playlist that plays random songs from
> albums that have a title that contains certian words. (Yes, english is
> not my native language.)
>
> For example
>
> Play random song from album *Hits*, *Best of*, *Golden* and so on.
>
> Regards
> /Bernt
How much SQL do you know?  If you start from the 'Random Albums' sql you
need to select tracks where the Albums title field is 'like' the words
you want.  This isn't the place to give a tutorial on sql, but that may
give you a start :)

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.