K bharathan put forth on 2/2/2010 10:49 AM:
> thanks for all
>
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Carlos Williams <carlosw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Charles Marcus
>> <cmar...@media-brokers.com> wrote:
>> current
>>>
>>> Then you haven't looked at it... the new features are really nice...

I just installed 0.3.1 from Lenny backports, up from 0.2.2, and in brief testing
I don't really notice any significant new features.  I still don't see a "reply
to list" option, which would be nice.  What should I be looking for, and where?

Sorry to drudge up an old OT topic.  I'm cc'ing the roundcube list so we can
move this discussion over there.

--
Stan