Ralf Hildebrandt put forth on 2/1/2010 4:31 PM:

> That's probably some sort of twisted Debian humor .)

I wish it was humor...  Debian Stable always lags pretty seriously behind the
cutting edge release versions of a lot of packages.  Then again, from what I
understand, so do RHEL, CentOS, SLES, and some others.  This seems indicative of
"Stable" or "Enterprise" releases.  The "stability" vs "features" argument, I
assume.

When testing is pushed to stable (not sure of the target date), I'll end up with
Roundcube 3.1 after upgrading.

All of that said, I don't find I'm lacking any functionality with my current
version of Roundcube.

--
Stan