--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Well, yes caption is kinda possible, for restricting hotkeys specific to
> that program. Hopefully there isn't any more *Microsoft Outlook windows.
> I'll have to play with that for a while, and class can help but
there are
> more than one outlook window with same class.

I don't have Outlook, so I don't know what's going on with
Outlook. But, I'm pretty sure that you have to use "handle"
in this case. You may obtain it by using, e.g.,
window("firstwindow","=outlook") or win.handle("active") or ...
when your outlook window is foremost.

Sean





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Attention: PowerPro's Web site has moved: http://www.ppro.org 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to