--- In [email protected], "Ed Bronson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswitzer@> wrote:
> > So if you do not run in compatiblity mode, does everthing still
> > work.  If you have time, please try all the tests I listed in my
> > first note  that worked in compabilitity mode.
> Okay Bruce, all the following were done with PP NOT running in
> compatibility mode:


Thanks very much.  It seems that not running in compatibility mode 
does not break anything so this will be the recommended way,

I have uploaded an exe, 4.7i, which puts a delay after the sending of 
the return for {to folder}.  Possibly this will help.  I think it may 
also fix the problem with setting macro key to a char that can appear 
in file name:  at least it did on xp where the same situation 
occurs.  Of course, this will not be that useful if the first 
situation is not fixed.

Version i still outputs a debug box at startup for vista.  I'll 
remove that next.



Reply via email to