--- In [email protected], sgp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ed, when you get a chance would you please try both ` and ] as macro
keys?
> It's simply that I don't run Vista yet, but I want to get ready for it. 
> TIA
> 
>  --sgp

Okay, with 4.7h loaded, both the ` and ] work as macro keys. For that
matter, all keys have worked as macro keys. But, the ; and . create
conflicts with some of my win.keys and FavFolders. No such conflicts
so far with any other macro keys.

FavFolders is still a bit problematic. Now with Bruce's last few
revisions, I can get it to send the enter key to change directories.
But, about half the time it will still erase part of the file name
after the directory change. Even if I disable my macro keys all
together, it will still erase part of the filename. For example, I
created a text file named "fake.txt". From Editpad I do a File SaveAs
and after a directory change I'm left with "ke.txt" as a filename.
Another directory change leaves me with just ".txt". Even weirder is
that after yet another directory change, the original "fake.txt" is
back in full in the dialog box.  The directories are not to blame
because I can go back to one of the directories that erased part of
the filename earlier and now when I navigate there with Favfolders,
the filename is intact.

Reply via email to