> created a text file named "fake.txt". From Editpad I do a File SaveAs
> and after a directory change I'm left with "ke.txt" as a filename.
> Another directory change leaves me with just ".txt". Even weirder is
> that after yet another directory change, the original "fake.txt" is
> back in full in the dialog box.  The directories are not to blame
> because I can go back to one of the directories that erased part of
> the filename earlier and now when I navigate there with Favfolders,
> the filename is intact.

This sounds like a timing issue, the focus isn't changing fast enough to 
the file name field to get all the text inputs. Do you hear any sound 
like when you have a yes/no dialog and you hit any key other than Y or N 
(for the underlined letter)?

David Troesch  |  Atlanta, GA  |  ICQ# 2333123
Send a message to your politicians about important privacy topics. 
http://action.eff.org
Funstuff: The best answer when anybody asks you if you're any good with 
explosives is to hold up two open hands and simply say "Ten".

Reply via email to